Help With Rundle and Co Certificated Bailiffs
Is Rundle and Co Certificated Bailiffs Contacting You Regarding Council Tax Arrears?
If so Action Credit Management can help, we provide you with free confidential bailiff advice and have extensive experience in dealing with Rundles Certified Bailiffs in relation to clients experiencing difficulty with council tax arrears.
We can usually stop bailiff action within a couple of hours. For your peace of mind we deal with everything – we speak with your local authority and Rundles Certified Bailiffs initially to stop bailiff action, once this has been done we then negotiate an affordable amount for you to pay each month in order to clear the outstanding arrears.
You are in safe hands with Action Credit Management, contact us now for free bailiff advice on 03000 111 777
Stop Bailiffs From Taking Bailiff Enforcement Against You
Action Credit Management’s Case Workers Are Waiting For Your Call
Bailiffs and Your Rights
Many bailiff companies are regularly criticised for the tactics they use when collecting outstanding council tax arrears, some of these include:
- Stating if you do not let them in they’ll break in – they can’t do this unless they have permission from a court. To our knowledge this has never been given for council tax arrears. If you let them in by your own accord, they can force entry if they return to the property.
- Bailiffs may say to you they will not deal with a third party, if you choose to appoint Action Credit Management as your appointed representative they legally have to.
- Bailiffs should not try to pressure you into repaying more than you can afford to pay each month. Let Action Credit Management deal with Bailiffs and your local council on your behalf, negotiating an affordable amount that you can pay.
What To Do If Bailiffs Come To Your Home
- Make sure your doors are locked and windows closed.
- Do not let an agent of Bailiffs into your home under any circumstances – If you wish to speak with them, discuss the matter through the door or alternatively call us.
- Never sign any paperwork
- No matter what threat or demand a representative of Bailiffs may make, do not feel intimidated to comply with their demands call us straight away and we can usually stop bailiff action within a couple of hours.
To stop Bailiffs coming to your home, contact Action Credit Management today, our friendly, professional team of Case Workers are waiting to discuss your council tax arrears with you now. Call 03000 111 777
How we can help with Bailiffs
- We can stop bailiff action within 2 hours
- Stop Bailiffs from contacting you immediately
- Negotiate an affordable and sustainable repayment plan with your local authority.
What Our Clients Say
Rundle and Co Bailiffs help, Rundle and Co Bailiffs contact number, Rundle and Co Bailiffs phone number, Rundle and Co Bailiffs telephone number, Rundle and Co Bailiffs address, Rundle and Co Bailiffs contact, Rundle and Co Bailiffs contact details, Rundle and Co Bailiffs contact number, Rundle and Co Bailiffs council tax, Rundle and Co Bailiffs my account, Rundle and Co Bailiffs opening hours, Rundle and Co Bailiffs payments, Rundle and Co Bailiffs phone number, Rundle and Co Bailiffs complaints, Rundle and Co Bailiffs telephone number, contact Rundle and Co Bailiffs , phone number for Rundle and Co Bailiffs , Rundle and Co Bailiffs Bailiff, Rundle and Co Bailiffs, Rundle and Co Bailiffs Ltd, Rundle and Co Bailiffs Limited, Rundles Certificated Bailiffs, Rundles Certified Bailiffs