Help With Andrew James Enforcement Ltd – Swansea
Is Andrew James Enforcement Contacting You Regarding Council Tax Arrears Or A Fine?
If so Action Credit Management can help, we offer free confidential bailiff advice and have extensive experience in dealing with Andrew James Enforcement in relation to clients experiencing difficulties with council tax arrears or fines.
For your peace of mind we deal with everything – we speak with your local authority and Andrew James Enforcement initially to stop bailiff action and once this has been done we would then negotiate an affordable amount for you to pay each month in order to clear the outstanding arrears or fine.
You are in safe hands with Action Credit Management, contact us now for free bailiff advice on 01209 808450
Let Action Credit Management Help You Stop Bailiff Action.
Our Experienced Team Of Case Workers Are Waiting To Take Your Call.
Bailiffs and Your Rights
Many bailiff companies have been criticised for the tactics they use when collecting outstanding council tax arrears & fines some of these include:
- Stating if you do not let them in they’ll break in – they can’t do this unless they have permission from a court. To our knowledge this has never been given for council tax arrears. If you let them in by your own accord, they can force entry if they return to the property.
- Bailiffs may also say to you they will not deal with a third party, if you choose to appoint Action Credit Management as your appointed representative they legally have to.
- Bailiffs should not try to pressure you into repaying more than you can afford to pay each month. Let Action Credit Management deal with them and your local council or court on your behalf, negotiating an affordable amount that you can pay.
What To Do If Bailiffs Come To Your Home
To stop bailiffs coming to your home, contact Action Credit Management today, our friendly, professional team of Case Workers are waiting to discuss your situation with you now. Call 03000 111 777
- Make sure your doors are locked and windows closed.
- Do not let a representative into your home under any circumstances – If you wish to speak with them, discuss the matter through the door or alternatively call us.
- Never sign any paperwork
- No matter what threat or demand a bailiff may make, do not feel intimidated to comply with their demands. Call us straight away and we can stop bailiff action for you.
How can we help you with bailiffs?
- We can stop bailiff action for you
- Stop Bailiffs from contacting you
- Negotiate an affordable and sustainable repayment plan with your local authority or court.
What Our Clients Say
Andrew james enforcement, Andrew james enforcement complaints, Andrew james enforcement bailiff complaints, Andrew james enforcement council tax, Andrew james enforcement, Andrew james enforcement Swansea, Andrew james enforcement help, Andrew james enforcement number, Andrew james enforcement parking ticket, Andrew james enforcement phone number, Andrew james enforcement telephone number, Andrew james enforcement bailiffs, Andrew james enforcement council tax, Andrew james enforcement debt collection, Andrew james enforcement debt collectors, Andrew james enforcement debt recovery, Andrew james enforcement address, Andrew james enforcement contact number,